Monday, May 26, 2008
Reality TV
Honestly, I've never been a huge fan of "Reality Television". With the exception of "The Ultimate Fighter" and "The Mole" from back in the day I never really got into any of it. Ultimate Fighter is just an awesome show cause it's the UFC, nothing on TV is better then what the UFC brings. I hear they are bringing back "The Mole" as well, so I am looking forward to that. But i have to say this, one of my buddies told me to watch a show not too long ago. He said, "Dude, I think you might like it. It's got athletes, actors, and scantily clad women!" I said, "Bud, i used to watch Pro Wrestling, i'm not really into it anymore." He said, "No, dude. Don't tell anyone, but i'm talking about Dancing with the Stars." I got to admit, i was hesitant at first. But i found myself bored sitting at home with nothing to do after i had my wisdom teeth taken out. So i went to ABC.com and started watching Dancing with the Stars from the first episode. And i'm telling you, it was good, I was hooked. I mean, seriously: Hot chicks with clothes the show off the six pack abs and nice boobies, dancin some sexy ass dances with a football legend like Jason Taylor. It was a good show. I watched the whole season in a matter of days. Now, before someone reads this and gets all pissed off about the boobie comment, I have to say I find myself wanting to go with my buddy Ski to the dance class he goes to and learn how to Salsa or do the foxtrot. I think it would be really cool to learn how to ballroom dance, not for the hot chicks, but just because it looks like so much fun. Now that would be a sight to see, huh. My big, dumb, no rhythm ass out there tryin to do the jive. Sounds like fun. Where do I sign up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am incredibly disgusted...
I don't know why...You know how many hot chicks go salsa dancing on a regular basis? I need to learn this stuff dude, I can be the next Salsa KING
Post a Comment